Montag, 16. August 2010

A way to be

"Practicing yoga and meditation has helped me recognize those moments in my life when my mind was open and there’s a sense of ease and peace. I had these feelings to compare with the stress and addiction I felt when I was overusing technology.

People who have very rare experiences of peace or ease can easily get lost in their minds, and the technology is just one more tool to keep them away from themselves.

But I think deep down we’ve all had those moments of inner peace. And there’s a way to be in this world to be responsible, take care of e-mails, and do it happily and from a place of wisdom."

Soren Gordhamer

from: http://life.gaiam.com/gaiam/p/Virtual-Om-How-to-Balance-Technology-with-Inner-Peace.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=twlife