Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009

View of life

"..the more I am disappointed the more I fixate on my unfulfilled needs and thus also on my view of life. The aggressiveness is based on the disappointment. It is frightening how much hate accumulates in the course of years between a couple. It climaxes in couple racism. I begin to scorn the world of the other which with its constant infringements on my life became so tiresome and yet remained so foreign. Racism always attempts the termination of the other."

"The blindness for the otherness of a person who is near to you is no extraordinary relation symptom - this is clear to me today - but an ordinary, typical human delusion. Only now I know that I know nothing about you."

"Each of us creates his own relationship but is tightly intertwined with another in a huge unconscious relation sphere. We do not want either to be true. If we recognize this, however, we have a chance to develop our relationship(s) in a livelier manner. The decisive way is the essential dialogue."

Michael Lukas Moeller